“I am so very grateful to Sophie for finding a natural solution to dreadful menopausal symptoms. I really didn’t want to take HRT, and thankfully Sophie has helped me avoid this. Before I saw Sophie, I was suffering from really bad hot flushes and exhaustion. My menopause is completely under control now – safely and naturally. Sophie is very caring, empathetic and professional. I feel very fortunate to have found her.” R.T, Lorn
Are you sick and tired of feeling sick and tired?!
Do you want to resolve the root cause of your health problems rather than just mask the symptoms?
Would you like to be treated as an individual with a health regimen specifically designed just for you?
The body has an amazing ability to heal itself, under the right conditions.
I can help you to discover what you personally need to bring your body back to equilibrium and allow you to feel at your optimum health.
Call me today on 0409 506 477 to book your consultation.
Advanced Diploma in Naturopathy
Advanced Diploma in Herbal Medicine
Advanced Diploma in Nutrition
Advanced Diploma in Remedial Massage
My passions include:
- Women’s Health; Fertility, Preconception Care, Pregnancy, Hormone Balance, PMS, and Menopause
- Children’s Health; ASD, ADD, ADHD, SPD, ODD
- Pyroluria and MTHFR gene mutation
- Digestive Problems; IBS, Gut Dysbiosis, Leaky Gut, Coeliac disease, Ulcerative Colitis, Crohn’s
- Stress Management, Fatigue and Adrenal Exhaustion
- Allergies and Food Sensitivities
- Immunity and Auto-Immune Issues; Rheumatoid Arthritis, MS, Fibromyalgia, Sjogren’s, Frequent Infections
- Emotional Wellbeing; Depression, Anxiety, PTSD
- Skin Disorders, Eczema, Psoriasis
- Cardiovascular Health
- Remedial Massage; Trigger Point Release, Lymphatic Drainage, Pregnancy, Mindful Massage for Chronic conditions, Deep Tissue, Myofascial release and Relaxation Massage
Sophie Shields-Brown is a qualified Naturopath, Herbalist, Nutritionist, Iridologist and Remedial Massage Therapist at Equilibrium Natural Health in Morpeth, NSW.