- 2 cups/150g whole rolled oats
- 1¾ cups/420ml milk of choice
- ¼ cup/60ml water
- 1 apple, cored and grated with the peel
- 1½ cups/375g plain yoghurt
- A dash of cinnamon (optional)
- Toppings: your favourite fresh and/or dried fruit, nuts, toasted coconut, etc.
- Our favourites: blueberries, strawberries, raisins and crushed nuts and seeds
Combine oats, milk and water and let sit overnight in the refrigerator.
In the morning add the grated apple, yoghurt, and cinnamon, if desired, and mix well.
Top with your favourite fruits and nuts.
Image courtesy of KEKO64 at FreeDigitalPhotos.net