- 1 ½ large ripe bananas;
- 2 organic eggs;
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract;
- ¼ tsp. ground cinnamon;
- 1/8 tsp. baking powder;
- Maple syrup; (optional)
- Fresh fruits; (optional)
- Chopped nuts (optional)
- Plain yoghurt (optional)
- Crack the eggs in a bowl and whisk them.
- In another bowl, lightly mash the bananas with a potato masher or a fork.
- Add the egg, the baking powder, the vanilla, and the cinnamon to the mashed bananas and stir to combine.
- Pour about 2 tablespoons of the batter at a time onto a frypan placed over a medium-low heat and cook until the bottom appears set (1 to 2 minutes). Flip with a spatula and cook another minute.
- Serve immediately, topped with fresh fruit, maple syrup, nuts and yoghurt (if you like).
Image courtesy of Serge Bertasius Photography at FreeDigitalPhotos.net