- 1 head cauliflower, riced
- 1/2 cup shredded Mozzarella or a hard Goat’s or Sheep’s milk cheese
- 1/2 cup shaved Parmesan cheese
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 tablespoon freshly minced garlic
- 1/2 tablespoon freshly chopped basil
- 1/2 tablespoon freshly chopped Italian flat-leaf parsley
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup shredded Mozzarella Cheese (or grated Goat’s or Sheep’s milk cheese)
- Preheat oven to 220C
- Chop the cauliflower florets into chunks and steam them in a steamer or on the stove until slightly soft for 15 minutes. Grate or process in a blender to resemble rice. Alternatively, grate cauliflower or process cauliflower and cook as cauliflower rice. See recipe here; https://equilibriumnaturalhealth.com/2017/04/04/cauliflower-rice-paleo-g-f-low-carb/
- One large head should produce approximately 3 cups of riced cauliflower.
To Make the Bread:
- Place baking paper over a baking tray or pizza stone
- Wring out as much water from the cauliflower rice as possible
- In a medium bowl, stir together the cauliflower, Parmesan, Mozzarella (or Goats or Sheep’s milk cheese) and egg. Add basil, parsley, oregano, crushed garlic and salt & pepper and mix together to combine.
- Transfer to the baking tray or pizza stone, and using your hands, pat out into a large rectangle
- Bake at 220C for 15 minutes, or until the cheese has melted and turned golden.
Remove from oven.
- Slice and serve!