- 1 cup very ripe avocado flesh;
- 1 banana;
- 1 egg;
- ½ cup raw cacao powder;
- 2 tbsp. raw honey or maple syrup (optional)
- Raw cacao nibs or dark chocolate chunks, (if cacao is unavailable) to taste;
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- Preheat your oven to 180 C
- Combine the banana, avocado, and honey in a bowl.
- Mix everything until smooth using a hand mixer or a food processor.
- Add in the egg, baking soda, and cacao powder, and continue mixing until everything is well blended.
- Stir in the raw cacao nibs or dark chocolate chunks, if using.
- Drop spoonfuls of biscuit mix on a baking tray lined with baking paper. The dough will be very soft.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until the cookies are warm and firm.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: