- Rice bran oil or butter for cooking
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 large or 3 button mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cups diced cooked vegetables (potatoes, sweet potatoes, carrots, peas, zucchini, etc) OR 2 cups of cooked frozen vegetables, drained
- 6 eggs
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup grated cheese (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 180°C
- Heat a dash of oil in an oven suitable frying pan (24cm diameter). Add the onion and mushrooms, and cook over a medium heat until it starts to soften.
- Add vegetables and toss to mix. Reduce heat and allow vegetables to warm through.
- Whisk together eggs and milk. Season well with salt and black pepper. Pour over the sausages and vegetables.
- Scatter over grated cheese if using.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until eggs are set and topping golden.