- 2.5 Tablespoons of ground linseeds (flaxseeds)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt or thick coconut milk
- 1.5 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup arrowroot powder
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- Coconut oil or ghee for cooking
- Mix all ingredients in a food processor until combined well. It won’t be quite a dough consistency but it’s also not going to be quite as runny as pancake batter.
- Melt 1 tablespoon or so, of ghee or coconut oil in a frypan over medium high heat.
- Drop about two to three large tablespoons of batter into the hot pan.
- Wet your finger with water and tap down the batter to help spread it into a circle shape.
- Cook about 2 minutes per side or until golden
This makes about 4 fairly large Naan Breads.
This entry was posted in Anti-inflammatory, Blood Pressure, breakfast, Cholesterol, detox, detoxification, disease prevention, Food, Gut Health, Inflammation, LDL cholesterol, Liver, Low Carb, Lunch, omega 3, Paleo, Recipes and tagged Blood Pressure, Cholesterol, Food, health, Lunch, metabolic syndrome, omega 3, pizza, protein, Snacks, tired.