- 2 cups dried, shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup tahini (hulled or unhulled both work)
- 1/2 cup maple syrup (or honey)
- 1/2 cup coconut oil (liquid)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract (or 1 vanilla bean)
- 1/2 teaspoon Celtic or Himalayan sea salt (optional)
- Add all ingredients into large bowl except the shredded coconut.
- Stir with spoon until well mixed.
- Once combined, add shredded coconut. Stir again until well combined.
- Drop cookies onto a tray with baking paper or greaseproof. Cover and freeze for at least 30 minutes. (Cookies will harden when cooled.)
- Store leftover raw vanilla drop cookies in the fridge or freezer.