If you’ve been thinking about doing a Detox, but just don’t want to do it alone, join my Group Detox starting on February 5th.
Book and pay by Friday the 23rd and receive $15 off the price.
Don’t miss out, call me on 0409 506 477!
Over-indulged over the holiday time or can’t seem to shift those extra kg’s?
Are you feeling tired, not sleeping, or finding it’s harder to get out of bed each morning?
Are your joints getting stiff or do you have constant “brain fog”?
Do you often get headaches, suffer from allergies, frustrating skin conditions or is your immune system letting you down?
Does your hair or skin lack lustre and vibrancy?
Sounds like it’s time to DETOX!
Join a 4 Week Group Detox starting on February 5th
By removing exposure to toxins from your diet and lifestyle, clearing your digestive tract and improving your gut and liver function, you will be giving your body the best chance to produce more energy, digest foods more effectively, remove excess weight and regain your overall health.
This is an individualised detox programme in a group setting.
Phone Sophie for details on 0409 506 477
Don’t put your health on hold any longer, give Sophie a call today.
- Individualised 4 week Detox in a group setting
- 3 x group consultations held over the 4 weeks
- Printed Detox Workshop notes
- Individualised herbal mixes and supplements to assist the body to detox more efficiently and help repair any existing damage to the liver and GI tract
- Extensive recipes for use during the detox and beyond
- Phone and Email support throughout the detox
EARLY BIRD SPECIAL!!!
Book and pay by the 23rd of January to qualify for the early bird special offer of $215. Price after the 23rd is $230.
To book your place and qualify for the early-bird special call Sophie on 0409 506 477
HOW TO SURVIVE THE SILLY SEASON!
It’s here again, that time of year when indulgence and excess becomes the norm and we eat more, drink more and socialise more than at any other time of the year.
Don’t get me wrong, I love the festive season. The excitement for the kids (and adults!), family get-togethers, family and religious rituals, Xmas morning with presents and such great food is like no other time of the year. The only trouble is it can easily go from lots of fun to exhaustion and stress and all of a sudden, you’ve undone all the hard work of the last year in one hit!
It is very easy to overdo it, so here are a few tips:
• Keep well hydrated, and no, that doesn’t mean more beer!! If you’re not drinking enough water, hot weather combined with alcohol is a guarantee for dehydration (and maybe even a hangover the next day). Try to always have a glass of water for every alcoholic drink.
Make up a jug of plain water or soda water and add a wedge of lemon or lime and a squeeze of its juice with a sprig of mint for a refreshing and cleansing drink. Or have a fermented drink like Kefir or Kombucha instead of alcohol.
• Reduce refined carbohydrate intake. Excess carbs will put the digestive system under more strain than fresh salads, vegetables and protein. Minimise pasta, cakes and pastries, and of course always keep sugar to a minimum.
• Don’t overeat! Pace yourself if you know there’s going to be a lot of food. Or if you know the food isn’t going to suit your digestive system, eat something at home before you go. That’s also a good idea if you’re not sure when you’ll be eating and don’t want to drink too much on an empty stomach or you get so hungry end up overeating!
• Nurture your liver, it’s going to go through a lot at this time of year! Liver supportive and digestive herbs taken before a large meal or regularly throughout the festive season may help your liver process the excesses more easily and will help lessen digestive irritability. I’m happy to make you up a mix for you to take.
• Probiotics. Alcohol, sugar, processed foods and even the stress of the season can be very detrimental to your digestive flora and result in bloating, poor bowel health and general sluggishness. Make sure you get a good quality probiotic supplement that provides a range of different strains and take daily. I’ve got plenty in stock.
• Exercise the outer body as well as the internal organs! Get involved in the family game of cricket or football, go for a swim or take a walk along the beach. It will help your digestive system as well as giving those extra calories a job to do!
• Keep stress to a minimum and don’t say “yes” to everything! If you know you’re overdoing it, step back and take a break. Remember to relax and laugh as much as you can!